Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why I Made This Blog

Hey ! I wanted to post this in order to tell you more about this blog.. I have created it in hope of sharing some of my thoughts , likes , and things that I've learnt with everyone.. (Specially my thoughts and likes).I am planning on sharing posts that would be useful in science , manga , anime , movies, and news , so please don't forget to check for my weekly updates!(since I'm still at school so I don't have that much time on my side :D) I would really appreciate it if you share something with me too , or comment! And I'll be coming back with more posts about entertainment ,news and some facts about teens soon.

Actually, it seems that lately, manga kind of occupies most of my time, so you'll probably be seeing more of that.
(Switch Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment