Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ahhh why ? :''(

I've recently posted about my PRECIOUS PRECIOUS video of Goodbye-Days sung by MOI ! :D But unfortunately It was blocked and then removed because of copyright issues...so next time I'll try to make a piano cover so that it won't be Sony Music's property or anything ...Or , I might just come up with a new self-written song ! Wouldn't that be better ?! This way I won't have any copyright issues AND I'll get to know people's opinion about my voice and lyrics..Yeah .I guess that'd be better.
So I deleted that post..
Anyhow , I'm having exams starting Thursday so I'm going to need all the good wishes , hopes and prayers I could get !(even though I know that I'm just talking to thin air now since no one has discovered or viewed my blog yet , and it just feels so lonely and frustrating talking to myself everyday like this... :D)So , plz if anyone discovers this blog even if you didn't like it.. I'll be glad to receive any comments on how to improve it and what to include in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment