Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fuyu Daisuki ..

Hello  ! It's pretty hot these days ! It's especially these days when I really feel how awesome Winter is !
Actually , I've always loved Winter , but the only thing I dislike about it is that there's SCHOOL there :S
And the only thing I like about summer is that it's the vacation season .:D
(For those who didn't understand the title , it means 'I love Winter' in Japanese :) )
Don't you just feel that it's so cool and peaceful ? I don't know about everyone but I personally prefer calm atmospheres. I don't mind rain at all though.
If I had to choose between freezing to death or melting to death , of course I'd choose freezing ! Plus ,in Winter you don't sweat ! Isn't that reasonable enough ?! Anyway , I like wearing Winter clothing more , and I just love it when you're feeling cold and hurry home and get under the blanket :3.And , when you go make yourself hot chocolate to drink while you're working or doing something at home .Also , when you're sitting next to the closed window , watching the rain drops finding their way to the bottom :) , hearing the strong wind blowing out there , knowing that you're safe and sound inside your home.

Aghhhh ! This talk made me think of homeless people ..:( .How do you think they live on during these times ?!  Every time I think of that I immediately get this feeling that I have to do something for them.All I can do is donate though. And try to help them whenever I come across one in the streets... I feel awful that I'm so helpless ! I do what I can do but I feel like it's not the least bit enough !
Please ,everyone , never forget those people . Try to help them with whatever you can do. Also , a smile wouldn't hurt :) . Treating people nicely and kindly always has good outcomes and effects on them even if you can't help them financially.The doorman ,the maid , cleaner ,all the people that do things for you , you may not know it but you smiling to them and thanking them every once in a while kind of helps them ! Who knows , you may encourage them to do better at their jobs , and they may get a raise or a promotion !
Well ,that's just me assuming things....All in all , a kind word always helps.


So , may we meet again ! :D


1 comment:

  1. Treating people nicely and kindly always has good outcomes and effects on them even if you can't help them financially.The doorman ,the maid , cleaner ,all the people that do things for you ,www.scottsdalemaids.org

    ReplyDelete